2011-08-26

# 048 - "Tokyo Special (23)"

Haaaaaaaaallo~!
me yesterday at the concert~

Today was a day full of unexpected things.
Well... the must unexpected thing was probably the strong rain.
Why is it raining that much in Japan right now? And why does it always have to start raining, when I do NOT bring my umbrella with me?

So.. today I got up quite early, thus I left quite soon - aroun 11 am - and I did  - suprise, suprise - forget my camera at home, 'cause I took it out of the bag yesterday. Didn't need it yesterday cause at the concert I had the big one.
GNARF! fail me.
But I still had my mobile with me. So sorry for bad quality.


I went to Harajuku and walked around in the park around the Meiji shrine, of course I also went to the shrine and then I walked around once more till I found the treasure museum, where I've already been 3 years ago. Nothing really changed there, but it felt really relaxing to be there.

Afterwards I went back to Harajuku, walked through the side/smaller streets until I reached Omote-sando, a hugh shopping street with quite a lot good know brands, similar to Ginza somehow. Just when I was down about half of the street, it started to rain. Haha~ so I bought a new umbrella, and went to walk in the rain. But then: crash, boom, katching~ we had a big fully grown thunderstorm with thunder and lightning and I decided to search for some shelter. ... and waited, and waited, and waited... and finally decided to take the train back.

When I just entered the train station - suprise - my mobile was vibrating due to a mail. Haruka (PLUNKLOCK) wanted to meet with me, 'cause he had a present for me. ^____^ I have been so happy about that. Lucky me.
I went to Shinjuku to meet with him, had a nice cup of coffee and finally got my present: the new single "breakout" which is actually release NEXT WEEK! So I'm the first person who can hold it in hands.
THANK YOU!
I also got a ride home. Thank you~

So.. that was my busy day.

And I just wanted to take a short nap 'cause I caught a little cold, but I really slept deep for some time.
But now I'm okay again. So don't worry. ^^v


Read you tomorrow~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment