Good morning out there!
(it's still not 12 o'clock, so it should be okay, right?)
Yesterday was a bit a strange day - today too, 'cause me body seems to suffer due to the climate. Probably I should drink more, I know I should drink more, but you easily forget to take care of your body, if there's so much around you.
Thus, I took it easy yesterday in the beginning and left the apartment just around 3 pm.
I went to Shinjuku station to change my Japan Railpass reservation into the real JR passport, and also reserved my seat to Osaka and back from Osaka at once.
The two Japanese ladies at the counter were really kind and friendly, but it's interesting: you can only get the JR passport if you're a foreigner, still they only could speak Japanese. ^^;; I'm fine with that could my Japanaese abilities just are getting better and better and I've already known what's allowed with the JR passport, but it's a bit strange, right?
Still I've got, what I wanted. ^^b
Afterwards I went to Harajuku once more. Honestly, I wanted to go a bit shopping to Paris Kids, Wonder Rocket/Momo, Daiso, etc. etc. But once I went in the shopping street Vicky called me, if I'd go with here to meet Naoki after work. Well, I'm too good to be true, right?
So I just went out of Harajuku shopping street once again, took the next train and waited in the Starbucks close at Shiodome station. After waiting for about 1 1/2 hour (<<;;) Naoki came.
Well it's not his fault for being late, that's just the Japanese working system. As a "normal worker" you've nothing to say. You just have to stay until your chef/senpai allows you to leave.
But hey, 'cause it was getting late - around 8 pm already - we went to Roppongi. Roppongi is the night street for Japanese and foreigners. In most clubs its already half-half mixed. After Vicky ate just some cheeseburgers in a McDo, we went to "Jumanji55" around 9pm. Clubbing for the first time. ^^v
It was fun, the drinks were good and the music was just right to dance. And after I had my second drink (out of 8 + 2 shots) the first Japanese guys tried to speak to me. ^^;;
All in all we paid 1000 yen entry fee, but the drinks for girls were free. So that's really cheap, right?
'cause my lovely couple got tired - Naoki did work quite hard again - we went home with the last train shortly after midnight. Honestly my feet hurt due to the high heels I just wore yesterday. I didn't know we would be clubbing, so I didn't plan on wearing them for more than 5 hours. All in all it have been 10 hours. ^^;;
No comments:
Post a Comment