2011-08-01

# 024 - "Tokyo Special (2)"

Hi there!

It's quite "cold" in Tokyo right now. XD
Well, cold means I'm able to keep my hair open and sometimes I might even wear a light jacket or a bolero, but all in all it's still warm and humid. Especially humid.
But I start to feel comfortable here, too. Luckily. ★ ★

in Ikebukuro - love the owls
First, let me finish about the 30th of July. I survived! ^^;;
I got my PASMO (like a quick card for Metro/Subways) and I've also managed to change trains in Shinjuku which is honestly the most complicated and irritating train station I know. And there were soooooo many people 'cause it was Saturday evening. o.O;;;
Actually we've changed our meeting point from Suidobashi to Ikebukuro, where I've met up with Vicky, Naoki and two friends of him (Shun - a very funny guy & Mr. Rammstain - the cool guy. I don't even know the right name of Mr. Rammstein. ^^;; But he likes to listen to that band). Both guys work with him and Naoki (also called Sugi-chan) is their senpai. Together we went to HUB, a nice bar in Ikebukuro - similar to an Irish Pub I guess.
We were something special there 'cause there were hardly any "aliens" there in the beginning. But as the time flowes by there were also some aliens coming in.

 

funny evening with Vicky and her BF Naoki
 





Yesterday Vicky and I separeted a bit.
I went to meet up with Jacqueline in Shibuya at 12 o'clock and Vicky just had a "honeymoon day" with Naoki. ★

Shibuya crossin
 Meeting up with Jacqueline was sooo great!  I haven't seen here since 2 year in real life, just via Skype from time to time, thus I was really looking forward to meet her again, my dear dear friend.
Jacqueline also helped me to get my mobile phone. Yatta! Now I have a Japanese phone number and a mobile mail adresse, which means I'm able to communicate and meet up with friends.
After getting the mobile, we went to Tower Records in Shibuya, where I'd bought the new album of MERRY called "Beautiful Freaks". Plus, then we went to the special acoustic live in the B1 of the building. It was a 45 min gig were the band played some of their new songs. I think it were 6 songs. ^^v

♥ Jacqueline & me
my beloved new mobile

Afterwards we went to have a coffee nearby and then Jacqueline showed me around a bit in Shibuya to the places were she used to work last year.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, like Japanese do, we also went to take some purikuras. Awesome but such a stress! XD Still it was fun to do this together! ^^


In the evening we met with Vanessa (also a friend from Germany) and went to Shin-Okubo, the Korean Town of Tokyo. There we had delicious Korean BBQ and enjoyed our funny staff.
Then we went to Shinjuku - we even crossed Kabuki-cho - and went into a basement bar to have some sweets. Japanese cake is sooo small, but very delicious. ^^ I enjoyed my Matcha-Tiramisu before we went home around midnight.

Vanesse & Jacqueline at Korean restaurant XD
♥ MATCHA TIRAMUSU

CU ★ ★

No comments:

Post a Comment