I'm so busy here! ^^:;
But that's okay - I guess..
Today I nearly overselpt. Haha~ fail me.
Actually I was so tired yesterday when I came back from Osaka, so I slept really deep and didn't hear the alam which was set to 10.30 am. ^^;, At about 12 o'clock I luckily woke up, took a short shower and just got ready to meet up with Ayumi, Jacqueline, Mariko and Yuka. <3
Vicky and I went to Ikebukuro where we all wanted to meet - and we easily found each others. ^^v
Well 3 European girls can't be missed, right?
Actually we wanted to go to the new opened aquarium in Ikebukuro / Sunshine City, but due to soooooooo many people - it was already announced a waiting time of 2 hours!! - we decided to go to the nearby museum of ancient times. Guess what!? I still remember the stuff which I used to learn in high school for my A-levels in history: helenistics, greeks, ... It was really interesting and I was praised for my Japanese~
Muhahah~ Learning Japanese by Doramas seems to be a good way. X3
Afterwards we went to make some purikuras and at least found a coffee shop to have a nice chat while drinking iced cafe latte.
Well guy, be carefull! Ice coffee and "Eiskaffee" is not the same! ^^;
When you order an ice coffee you will get an iced coffee - just some plain black coffee on the rocks. I made this mistake 3 years ago. ^^;; And I'll be careful not to repeat it....
'cause Ayumi, Yuka and Mariko had to go back home to the Chiba region, we split up at Ikebukuro station.
Jacqueline and I went still around a bit and at about 8 pm. I went home, stopped in Shinjuku to get my tickets for tomorrow's trip to Kyoto.
We will see, if Vicky will come with me or not. ^^;;
CU
S.
freut mich wenn du so viel spaß hast :D
ReplyDeletekaffee on the rocks würd ich auch nicht nochmal bestellen XD aber man lernt aus fehlern!
du bist ja auch immer beschäftigt, ganz egal in welchem land auch immer ^^" das kennen wir schon von dir liebes!!!
viel spaß morgen in kyoto <3
@ ina:
ReplyDeleteoooh ja. spaß hatte ich. :3
naja, ich denk mir halt, dass ich meine zeit nutzen muss. aber heute ist mein erholungstag. ging mir nicht so gut in der nacht. ...
und kyoto ist auch ne schöne stadt. <3