Good morning everybody!
It's 2 pm in Tokyo right now, and I'm still rolling around on the floor. Right on the floor.
Due to I don't know what my back really hurts and I feel pain, whenever I move around. The most comfortable position is really just lying on the floor. My bed is too soft, so the floor is better. Well, I changed from my bedroom's floor to the dining room's chair, but this was REALLY painful, so I will stay at home today probably. We will see, if it's getting better by doing some exercises, but I'm not expecting much. I just hope that it will get well/better until tomorrow (want to go to Yokohama) or even until we fly back.
Eventhough this pain started yesterday morning, it was still a great day after I took some pain killers. ^^;;
Vicky and I met up with Mariko at Shinagawa, where we went to an smaller aquarium. Well, it's really small, but they have two special shows: a dolphin show and an sea dog show.. (^______^)
Of course we watched both! Haha~
And it was just awesome. It was the first time, I did see something like that and it was just wonderful, funny and really enjoyable. (I took movies, but they fail to upload here. sry)
In the late afternoon we went to Shin-Okubo, currently most famous Korean-Town in Tokyo, where we went shopping through some korean idol shows, and finally we went to have Korean BBQ. It was the first time for Mariko and Vicky to eat it and I just love it.
Afterwards we took some puricuras in Shinjuku and went to have some crep~
No comments:
Post a Comment