(This is the common way to say "hi" on the phone or to get attention in Japan. ^^ )
After walking around so much yesterday in the zoo, we decided to take it easy today.
Thus we slept a bit longer than usual and took our time to get ready. This means, Naoki went to work at about 12 o'clock (I woke the lovely couple up, 'cause they overslept a bit ^^;;;) and afterwards, Vicky and me went out of the apartment at about 2 pm.
We walked down from Nakano-Sakaue to Shinjuku in about 20 minutes. So it's really not far away, and we were lucky with the weather today. I was quite warm, but there was a nice wind most of the time and it was not as humid as usual.
Actually we stopped twice in conbini-stores 'cause we tried to get some tickets for concerts (LM.C & PSC), yet they weren't available anymore! T_T But I really want to go!
So maybe I'll just wait outside the venue on Wednesday 'cause I really want to go to LM.C 5th birthday concert. ^^;; Not decided yet, but we will see...
Still the sky was a bit grey and cloudy...
We also had our lunch at the top of the tower in the restaurant/café which is situated there. Nom nom~
Really delicious and the pasta was al dente! I was so happy about that!
Afterwards we just went around randomly in Shinjuku and explored some shops and the quater itself. We also found a nice shrine situatued next to some hugh shopping departments.
So... what to do next? While thinking and walking, we just found ourself in Kabuki-cho once more. Haha~ We took purikuras there and played a bit in game halls. ^^;;
And actually we had to notice on thing: hosts are even out during the afternoon! OMFLOL! We had to laugh so much, 'cause they were talking to us so much. And this time they didn't start talking in English, they just spoke in Japanese. ^^;; Seems like we look "Tokyo-like" right now... haha~
After a cup of delicious iced Café Latte in a close by coffee shop, we went once more through the host-quater - and found our not-host from Saturday once more. They smiled at us and just waved to have a talk.
Honestly, this one guy is really a nice person. Not because it's his job to be nice, he really is a gentle being, funny and also gives his best in speaking with me. It's nice to have a comfortable talk in Japanese and even when I don't understand something right away, he tries to explain it in Japanese, repeats once more and then he tries to speak English. So it's also a learning progress for me. ^^v
Well, Vicky and me went to the bar once more, had some delicious strawberry soda and went back home after 2 1/2 hours! OMG! Time went by so fast! Honestly. I was surprised how long we did talk. ^^;;
Read you next time!
S.
P.S. Happy Birthday to Ina and Gert back in Austria!
Hopefully you enjoyed your day!
No comments:
Post a Comment