2011-08-14

# 036 - "BiG iN JaPaN - Osaka"

Hi there!

It's been a while since my last entry. ;)
Well, I've been in Osaka these last two days, visiting my friends Mari (and met also some friends of her).

Mari came to the station to take me with her, THANK YOU!, so it was really easy for me to find my way through Osaka and I really really really had a great stay thanks to her and her friends. It was so amazing and I felt really included and warmly expected. It was just a wonderful stay.

On th first day, we met up with her friends in "Fukushima" district, went to an delicious Italien-like restaurant and had lunch. Afterwards we went sightseeing~ the Osaka castle (Osakajo) is really impressive, and guess what: Osaka is just much hotter than Tokyo!! Haha~ I really melted away~


















Afterwards we went to the South district of Osaka and enjoyed the afternoon / evening in Namba. There you find a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh shopping street with all kind of shops and restaurants and game halls.
Of course we took purikuras there! (Will insert them later) ^^;

Dinner was great. I honestly wanted to eat crab (cause Osaka is also famouse for crabs) but they are sooo expensive. So we went to an izakaya and ate all kind of stuff - and everything was delicous. Well, some stuff I didn't know before, but my view on this things: "just give it a try". And it was definitly worth it. ^^v



















Later we went for purikuras once more and searched for a coffee shop to have some sweets, and ended up in an American Coffee - shortly names "Junkissa" (junpeki kissa = perfekt caffee).
I had some matcha cream cake and a normal coffee~







Around mighnight Mari guided me to her brothers studio/apartment which is near the Osaka Dome Stadion. The studio itself was nothing special, but I was allowed to sleep on an Japanese Futon! OMG!
Love it! I slept honestly about 9 hours without waking up. The first time in Japan, ever~ <3 <3

~~~



On the second day, Mari met me in front of her brother's apartment and we went to the port of Osaka by car. Did I already mention: driving on the left side is strange.













We went to the Kaiyukan - Osakas Aquarium - in which also a whale shark lives! He is sooooo cute!
And just gorgeous. I never expected to see a whale shark with my own eye so close!
And of course there have been sooo many other animals too: dolphins, lots of sharks, lots of fish, pinguins, rays, turtles, ... etc. etc.
















Afterwards we had lunch: Takoyaki, Okonomiyaki and Yakisoba!
Love it love it love!!! ^____^










We went backt to the city and found our way to the Osaka Umeda Sky building - also called "Floating garden". We got up to about 173m hight and enjoyed the view over Osaka. Beautiful!
But we were a bit early, so we missed the sunset. D:















Meanwhile we took purikuras once more after walking around a bit and just in time, I catched my train back home to Tokyo.
Thank you for those great memories!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment