Hi dears!
Yesterday's report will be a bit short, 'cause I have to leave in about half an hour. ^^;; You see, I'm busy, right.
Saturday is quite an exhausting day in Japan. Sunday, too. But people went out at night soo much!
And yesterday was like crazy. In the afternoon we went to Harajuku - and it startet to rain lightly again. But at about 6 pm there was so rain anymore. Luckily!
Because we'd got to know, that there would be a hugh firework in Aoyama (close to Harajuku) starting at about 7.30 pm. So we met up with Marlene and Kathi and ate a crep first. Really delicious and a must-try when you come to Tokyo.
Then we walked down with all the other people, who were also wearing Yukata quite a lot, to Aoyama.
We searched for a place to stay/sit - like all of the others did. And finally we found a save place. ^^;;
And shortly later the firework started. Hugh, sparkling, colourful and just beautiful. ^^
Afterwards we went to Shibuya by foot, 'cause it's not that far away and nearly all of the other went to the subway. so... NO THANKS! I'm walking. ^^b
From there we took the train to Shinjuku, started walking around there and finally went to Kabuki-cho.
Hahahah~ so many cute host-guys! XD
It was just fun walking by, see them watching us, walk by once more, see them watching us once more. I swear you could read their mind "If I could only speak English.... " "How do I speak to them....?" etc. etc.
And after the 3rd time walking by two of them made a move and talked to us. Cute guys. Funny guys. But no hosts at all. They were working in a bar, but the chasing for guest-system is the same like in hostclubs. So after a funny little chat on the street, once again being watched, we went to a bar with those guys for two drinks, had a nice chat and just went home again after 1 hour. ^^
CU~
No comments:
Post a Comment