And also... I didn't write about the day before yesterday. Sorry.
But actually about this day I don't really have to say much. ^^;; That day was my resting and hoping to get pain-free day. My back was actually that bad, that I couldn't move anywhere and I just wanted to stay where I was. On the floor of my room. But finally I was able to move to the bathroom, take a hot shower, get myself to get out and have dinner with Vicky and Naoki at a family restaurant.
So I ate "Japanese Hamburger" for the first time here~
Actually I decided to sleep on the floor that day, the pillow in my back and hoping for my stupid pain to go away and it really did work out somehow. The next day I was able to get up without bigger problems, have a hot shower and went out to meet Jacqueline and her sister + husband, without pain killers~
We went to Yokohama together, where we first enjoyed a boat tour through the port region. Really nice.
Afterwards we walked around next the sea and watched the beautiful skyline and did a bit of shopping.
In the afternoon we went to China Town which is really famous here!
And quite big. We spent there the whole afternoon and went to have dinner there too. Of course in an Chinese restaurant. Afterwards we went back home, so I arrived around 8.30 pm in Shinjuku again.
In the evening Vanessa stopped by and I tried to get her nails done. Hate fake nails. They are so stupid. But somehow we managed to make them a bit more beautiful. Cause it was raining I walked with her a bit and came back home around 1.30 am.
Tonight I slept in my bed again. The pillow in my back and it somehow was okay. My back feels like normal. Only a bit hurting when I try to turn around on the same spot. Hopefully I will be back to normal soon.
Cheers~
S.
No comments:
Post a Comment