2011-09-02

# 049 - "Tokyo Special (24)"

I'm late!
Sry... but due to my "little cold" which was actually not that small, I was not able to post. So here my last days in Japan.


On the 27th I met up with Pü and her two Japanese friends Ruka and Elisabeth.
Actually we had to wait a bit 'cause Elisabeth was late - and that was really bad!
Why? Well... on that day there was a HUGH firework near the Sumidagawa, but we came too late... do not misunderstand me. We saw the firework for about an hour, but there have been about 2 million people going there. And we came late - so we didn't get a good place. D:

Afterwards we went to Shinjuku for lunch - while I was already starting to cough. x-x
But still, we had some delicious food!


On that day Pü slept at my place, 'cause Vicky and Naoki have been on a trip and we wanted to go visit Mr. H in the bar. ^^ BUT before that: we decided to do some sports. <3
So we went to a batting center in Kabuki-cho and had some nice talks with hosts meanwhile. Haha~ Pü really is like a magnet to them. ^^b

No comments:

Post a Comment