2011-08-22

# 044 - "Tokyo Special (20) + BiG iN JaPaN - KAMAKURA"

Hi out there!

Yesterday was a busy day.
I didn't think I would be stressed here in Japan by a stuffed time schedule, but yesterday I had to hurry a bit. ^^;

First I've met up with Pü - her real name is actually Steffi and because I'm a Steffi too, her nickname is Pü - in Akihabara. She is currently travelling with three guys from Switzerland who all do not speak Japanese at all and who are the frist time in Japan. It's not easy I guess, poor Pü. But she keeps her spirit up. (^.-)




Afterwards we went to Kamakura, an really cute city with a looooooooot of old shirnes and temples, and it's especially famous for the Daibutsu (the big Buddha). So it was our first stop.



We also went walking around a bit, until we reached the ocean and Pü & me had fun while watching the Japanese surfer boys..... actually I feel like surfing again, too.









In the late afternoon we went back home and I have to say: those three boys DO NOT have any walking condition. They were really exhausted. o.o We separeted in Shinagawa 'cause I took the Yamanote Line to the other direction.

But Pü and me met up only one hour later again, 'cause she went to see two Japanese friends of her, who are really fond of cosplay. And I was allowed to come along. Really nice people: Ruka and Elisabeth. Soooo cute!
And I had a great time with those three.
We frist did some puricuras in Shinjuku (I LOVE IT!) and afterwards we went to Shimbashi to an ice bar.
..... Pü & me : "Ice bar? Sound great. We want to eat ice cream~" .... but actually we did feel a bit strange, when we got there. There was no cute ice bar, there was no ice cream.
Actually it was an antarctic ice bar. The whole bar was made out of ice blocks and even the cocktails where served in ice blocks. o.o It had around minus 10 degrees and it was sooooooooo cool! Well, it really was cool/cold! But it was an amazing experience.



Afterwards Ruka treated us some delicious food nearby. I did forget the name, but it was like Chiraishi sushi - so rice in a cup, seaweed and then on the top some sashimi. Sooooo yummy! THANK YOU!

please note: my camera was still suffering from the cold. XD
Yesterday was really exciting~ (^____^)
Cheers~
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment