2011-08-02

# 026 - "Tokyo Special (4)"

Hi everyone out there!

It's actually about 2 am in Tokyo right now, I'm still awake and feeling awefully vital. o.o WTF!
I want to sleep.. =__= Yet, I'll use this time to write the next entry.

cute police car, right?

Honestly, we'd already two earthquakes. One was 6.8 , the other I don't know... both happened in the nights before. ^^;; The first I didn't even notice. I just overslept it. The second happened yesterday night, and I just woke up, noticed the shaking bed, listened shortly if everything is fine, turned around and slept again. Yeay me. Fail me. Naoki (Vicky's BF) wrote me a mail 'cause he was at work over night, if everything is fine. So the earthquake must have been also about 6. XD
But honestly: that's nothing special in Japan. So nothing to be afraid about.


Ikebukuro

Yesterday (2.8.2011) I met up with Jacqueline in Ikebukuro 'cause we wanted to go to Sunshine City - a bit shopping, a bit chatting, eating, going to the aquarium, etc. Vicky also came along with us.
When we arrived in the Sunshine City (a hugh shopping centre), we noticed two things: 1) there are energy savings in the volume of music and also 2) people do have to work during weekdays.
The later it got, the more people came....
Karaoke --> English songs are subbed in Katakana. XD
Yet, we did notice one more thing: the aquarium is currently closed until the 4th of August, due to changes and so an. There's a big reopen on the 4th. So we will go there next week again.


Afterwards we went to do some Purikuras together in a game hall, then we walked down to the next shopping center. There I bought quite a lot (un)usefull stuff and also some cloths. Unfortunatly the shoes didn't fit. T_T

Master singer - Naoki! ^^b
 Later Naoki came along, after work ended. We went to take Purikuras again (with him of course! ^^v) and then we decided to go singing Karaoke! He's really a good singer! Impressive!
And later on we searched for a nearby Izakaya to get some food - and because I didn't want to eat some prepared stuff of the Conbini (like 7-11 or Lawson or... ), Naoki brought us to an Izakaya. We ate different stuff, but everything was delicious! Really do like the Japanese kitchen...

grilled shark fins
Edamame (sugar peas)
Tuna & Salmone Sashimi
Naoki served us ^^v
Tofu Salad with Benito flocks
don't know but some stew with Tofu and beef

Yakitori
 

And now we're back home, and I'm trying to get some sleep again.
^^

Have a nice day and a good night!
Cheers~

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment