2011-08-07

# 031 - "Tokyo Special (9)"

Hi ho!

Today was soooooooo hot! Still I've got wet... D:


At 1 pm Vicky and I met up with Jacqueline at Ueno station, 'cause we decided to go to the zoo today.
Three years ago, I went around in Ueno, spent quite some time there, but still didn't go to the zoo and also I didn't even really notice, that this hugh zoo was so close to me. Otherwise I would have visited it!




Honestly, I haven't imagined the zoo in the middle of Tokyo to be so big. There is quite a lot to see and we spent about 4 hours by just walking around. We saw sooo many birds, a lot of cute animals and also some weired looking once.
But it was really relaxing to walk around - 'till the biiiiiiiiiiiiig tihunderstorm came!
It was raining cats and dogs and we became all wet. But still it was a great day.

you understand without Japanese, right? XD
 


just love, right? - no comment! XD
 









i really wanted to swim with them... so hot!
 


In the evening we met up with Naoki at Akihabara station and went down to Shinjuku once more to find some delicious food. Jacqueline and I decided to have Thai food for dinner today and the others went just along. Somehow they don't have their own mind from time to time. Also, Naoki was really tired from his all-night-shift in the restaurant and Vicky's condition wasn't that great - think she will definitly get  ansick worse in a few days, if she doesn't watch out. But still, she already caught a bad cold.



Food was delicious!!
I had a yellow chicken curry with rice, and it was not that hot. So it was just right for me. Yumm yumm~

Afterwards we parted from Jacqueline and went back home quite early. T_T
So no clubbing and no drinks from me today. Maybe tomorrow?


Thx for reading!
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment