2011-08-10

# 034 - "Tokyo Special (12)"

Due to my little sweet stupid insomnia here in, Tokyo, I'll post just right away the next entry...
BTW. keep the spelling mistakes, if you find some. I'm too tired... D;

Today is/was Naoki's Birthday. Thus I just left the couple alone and went out just by myself today.
Actually I wanted to meet with Jacqueline, but due to some really bad headache she had to stay at home today. So I just tought about my plans once more and decided to go to Shiodome first.



In Shiodome there's the really really beautiful botaniqual garden "HamaRikyuu Garden" which is also situated close to the Tokyo Bay and Sumida-River. I've been there three years ago and enjoyed it with the 2 girls, but this time I could just walk by myself and enjoy the fresh breeze near the sea.
Today was also really really hot and humid, sunny and not even one cloud was in the sky. Thus I searched for shadows all over the garden ^^;;



like ice in the sunshine.... I'm melting away~ on this sunny day. X3
there's also a tea  (ceremony) house in the garden ^^
 






lucky me just met a recently married couple in kimono-style
Afterwads I went to Odaiba by the japanese monrail Yurikamome.
Odaiba is an interesting part of Tokyo, which is actually not in Tokyo anymore. It's a newly built island which can be reached over the rainbowbridge (also the train goes over this bridge as you can see on the photos). There are hugh shopping centers, restaurants, televison stations, broadcasting agencys, etc. etc. Quite big companies and of course you find amusement parks there... ^^;;





inside Venus Fort (shopping center)
inside Venus Fort (shopping center)
inside Venus Fort (shopping center)
 
Actually I was really lucky. I really wanted to go to some concerts in Japan, and one of them should be the 5th anniversary gig of LM.C in Zepp Tokyo. Yet, it seem like it was sold out 'cause I couldn't by any tickets. T_T
But I just decided to go there, maybe I'd have some luck and somebody would sell a ticket right in front of the venue. And I've been lucky. Actually there were a view tickets left! Yatta!
So I just bought it! hihi~ and it was a great show!
Songs they played (about 20 I guess) and I hopefully remember right: Oh my Juliet, 88, Ghost Heart, Punky Heart, Rock Rock the LM.C, boys & girls, let me crazy, space wannabe, loud mucker complex, little fat man boy, bell the cat, liar liar, hoshi no akira, EDO FUNK, It's a Wonderful Wonder Worlds, crazy a go go, Boon!, funny phanotom, YASHA, No Fun No Future, ... some more.

Edit: I didn't mention before: while waiting inside of Zepp Tokyo they were playing some remixed disney music like from "Ariel"... XD
And there was no pushing, no rushing, just a proper line-forming when the doors were opened. Japanese system of going in by numbers and also the seating venues are awesome. Sooo many people went inside the hall with so less troubles. 

One more thing: after the announcement "No photos, No videos" everyone did so! o.O - Well, everyone minus one European girl that also went down from the standing area to the front row. She made even the staff angry and who escorted her back and gave her a warning. (love the staff-members!!)




fans wore just everything: yukata, punky, loli, normal, ... from young to old. ^^
This was the stage outfit of LM.C's main members Aiji and Maya.
Actually I was standing in the back of the hall, but it was not that big and I had a good place to stand. I was able to watch Aiji the whole time (^^b) and also Maya came along once in a while 'cause he moved quite a lot on stage. And: don't be suprised dear readership who knows about LM.C - there have been 5 denki-man! OMG! Haha~ it was so much fun watching them.
They played from old to new the very best of and Maya talked quite much. Unfortunatly Aiji didn't sing... but he is just gorgeous while playing the guitar. ^^

Edit2:hahaha~ I just got to know that Satoshi (girugamesh) was also there. I thought I've seen somebody looking like him, but WTF. he was really there. o.o also Aiji got to know, me was there. ^^v Austria rulez! (twitter 4 president XD)


After the concert I went home straight, 'cause the heat today made me really tired and I forgot to eat. ^^;; But lucky me just was able to take a shot of the Odaiba Ferrie wheel with it's full colouring! 


Good night everybody.
Once more it's about 3 am in Tokyo and my feet hurt. ^^;;

S.



P.S. Mr. H mailed me today... *°*

2 comments:

  1. so bunte kabinen hat das riesenrad ;A;

    meh~ ich wünschte, ich wär auch beim konzert dabei gewesen! >< voll gut, dass du noch ein ticket bekommen hast ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ m:
    joah~ wär schön gewesen, dich mit dabei zu haben. <3 aber ich hab ein andenken für dich. XD
    muhahaha~ oder 2.
    die gefallen dir sicher. ^^v

    ReplyDelete