2011-08-18

# 041 - "Tokyo Special (17)"

Hi there!

Actually I wanted - I really really wanted - to go to Nara or Kobe today, but I didn't hear my alarm settings. T_T;; I wanted to get up at 6-6.30 am to leave Tokyo at least at 8 am, but I didn't hear the alarm, thus I slept until 11.30 am. (x-x);

Well... so I had no more plans for today. Thus, what to do?
Today was one of the hottest day ever - at 6 pm we still had about 37°.....

Maybe you can guess: a place where you can enjoy some of Japan's/Tokyo's cultural history, a place where it's cooled and where you just can walk in your own speed..?
Right, I went to the museum today - the Tokyo National Museum in Ueno. And I spent there the whole afternoon until some nice staff told me, I have to leave now. ^^;; (5 pm)

Tokyo National Museum of Nature and Science

Tokyo National Museum - special exhibitions

Tokyo Natinal Museum - Main Building



















Afterwards I went to Shibuya, 'cause I wanted to listen to some of the recent releace singles and albums - so I just headed for Tower Records and spent there about 1 hour just listening to various tracks and artists. And finally bought a new CD of KAT-TUN. 



they are following me! honestly, I even saw a truck with their photo on it... 


Right after that, I met up with Vanessa in  Shinjuku and we enjoyed a delicious crep. I had a custard cream, cheesecake, chocolate sauce crep. ^^;;

Aaaaaand: Vanessa found a news-collection of yesterdays concert:



CU
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment