Well, this post is for all PLUNKLOCK fans since it's only about the event on 2012-08-23 in Ikebukuro Cyber that I've mentioned before. ^^;;
That day's full line-up (in the right order): Hresvelgr / ▲エウレカ / Rubik / JILLS BLUE
ROSES / Tokami / PLUNKLOCK / THE SOUND BEE HD / FULL EFFECT / ミサルカ (+session with Halo)
The event was actually hosted by Kiwamu (BLOOD) as he is the head of Starwave Records.
I've met him already several times, but it is always interesting to meet him again since he is really an unique personallity.
Also beside PLUNKLOCK there have been interesting bands:
▲エウレカ : they have a female vocalist and the make some kind of techno-punk-pop mixed with visual kei.
Tokami: quite a strong vocalist plus interesting looks. I'm sure they would do great in Europe too!
THE SOUND BEE HD: I love them! They have some stronger metal/gothic influence and some heavy beats. Still the melody is easy to get. The vocalist has also an interesting voice while screaming!
FULL EFFECT: I've met them in Tokyo several times already. They have a strong hip-hop influence and sometimes they resemble to LinkinPark. ^^;;
Well, anyway... enough of talking: here you are!
If you wanna share them, please add my blog link in the comment!
No comments:
Post a Comment