Huuuuuuuuuuuuhuuuuuuuu!
So, I already told you that I went to Osaka from 2012-08-10 till 2012-08-12 by train.
From
Tokyo/Shinagawa to Shin-Osaka, it takes 3 hours by shinkansen train and
afterwards I still had to go by subway line for a little.
Actually:
Mari wanted to come pick me like last year but due to work issues she
was not able to come. So I had to buy my FIRST single ticket in Japan.
Right till now I've always been using Suica or Pasmo, where you upload
some money and just "pay" with the card. But this time I had to buy a
ticket in advance. haha... but mission completed. I was able to go to
Kujo where we met up. <3
On the first evening
(10th) Mari, her mother and me went to have dinner in a small restraunt
close to their home. I actually think that I should try out everything
at least once thus I also tried some food called サザエ
(sazae).... well, once is enough eventhough it was not thaaaaaat bad. XD
After dinner Ako - a photographer friend of Mari - stopped by and we had some drinks till about midnight.
The
next day (11th) we got up early cause we wanted to do a photo shooting
in Yukata. This is actually the "summer version" of a kimono, so the
traditional Japanese cloths which girls usually wear e.g. for go
watching a firework or a summer festival. Ako, Takashi and Kimharu -
friends of Mari who I've already met last year too - came too and we
three girls changed to the Yukatas. Maris big brother took the photos.
And they are sooooooo amazing! I love them. :3
It was so much fun and I had the first time a shooting with a pro -
sometimes the Osaka dialect was a bit hard to understand but well,
anyway I love the photos! <3 <3
Afterwards we had late lunch in a shop close by and then...
muhaha... we went shopping for dinner because we wanted to have a home
party. Everybody was staying at Maris home that night.
Ako showed me how to make Takoyaki たこ焼き and I played Wii with the guys. XD
The last day in Osaka (12th) was also great. We got up, had
breakfast and then we just watched a bit TV while waiting for everybody
to get ready. Since Ako didn't feel well, she didn't come with us but
the other 4 of us went to have "Running Sushi" - which is quite
different to the European style. You pay for the plates and you still
can order the sushi you want via computer display. Hightech!!!
Afterwards we took some puricuras and had some Matcha-something and then I had already to leave... T_T
THANKS ONCE MORE!!!
Osaka was great! <3

No comments:
Post a Comment