Hi everybody! おはよう~
Ahh... I hate jetlag!
Unfortunatly I can't sleep much lately. Well, I couldn't sleep well back in Austria too, so it might not only be the jetlag... anyway I woke up early yesterday morning (around 4pm) and I only catched 4hours sleep all in all. D:
Well... this is my apartment btw. :P
Anyway, yesterday was so much fun! THANK YOU PLUNKLOCK!
Well, you might already know (depends on how long you 've following my blog) that I do know PLUNKLOCK? They are a Japanese band which I got to know last year shortly after their first live and I've met them last summer too. During their Europe-Tour in Feb/March 2012 I've also been with them some days. So... we somehow became friends. XD And I'm really glad since I really do like those guys.
I was supposed to come at 2pm, and I was right in time but those guys did already finish the soundcheck. T_T I missed it! But anyway, we talked backstage so much and it was really great being with them. Aaah! I missed my guys so much. And it's been about a year now, since I've met them the first time. ^-^
The live was hold in TAKADANOBABA AREA a small but nice club, I really like that live house. The line-up was: D'sko/ ハブ連合 / FULL EFFECT' / Signal / PLUNKLOCK / L.
I also saw them perfom "World is mine" for the first time. It's a good song, a strong one. For Haruka it's quite hard to play the fast baseline. It's changing quite often and it's also needed to switch between various play styles. Really difficult!!! D: The same goes for Kazuki's guitar part. He has really to show his full skills.
Anyway it's a wonderful song and Pinkys faces still didn't change in the back. So it's a song that makes you feel high tension, happy, energetic and also touched. Because Halo's voice is full of emotion.
Setlist:
1.Breakout Remix→Breakout
2.World is mine.
mc
3.声
4.タイトル未定
5.藍色リグレット
6.≠
One more good thing happened: when I went in to the audience for the first time I've met a friend from Germany! Christine! <3 <3
She's a great fan of ハブ連合. We actually didn't know we would meet that soon. But I'm glad we've met that night.
All in all, I was in the livehouse from 2pm till 11pm. Long! o.O;;
Anyway because everybody was tired we just split up and went home..
No comments:
Post a Comment