2012-11-20

# 106 - "Japan Special 20 - Over and Out"

I'm sorry. I'm awefully late.
Anyway I'll try to catch up with my blog-updates asap.


May last week in Japan was... wonderful and painful.
You know, I've met many friends over there, yet I had only so little time. So much on the one hand, too less on the other hand.
The last week was busy of course but to be honest, I can't remember everything properly.
This week was really emotional for me thus I don't get everything in the right order, but anyway I'll try to summarize it for you:

WED (2012-08-29)
I went to the once more to a concert of PLUNKLOCK in Takadanobaba AREA.
This is the club where I've met them last year, the first time this summer and also the last performance of them that summer. I love those guys and I was so happy that they did a special that night.
They performed in Yukata-Style. ^-^
Photos TBA!

THUR (2012-08-30) 
Maybe you remember エース? During their Europe-tour they took a young guitarist with them: Kentaro.
I'm still in contact with him, eventhough he is not part of the pirates in Japan. Here he has his own project called rikka. Find more infos here!
The band is totally different of all those VK artists I've met during this summer but since he invited me, I wanted to go watch him perform by all means. And thus, I went to this club, watched some small artists I didn't know before and found even some time to have a little chat with Kentaro. And you know what: he did great! ^^v I'm expecting much of him.Another band of this gig you might want to know: Hip Bean Sprout.
Btw. Vanessa did also find some time to join me and thus we decided to have some Korean BBQ in Shin-Okubo. Nom nom nom <3 <3

FRI (2012-08-31)
Well, PLUNKLOCK is not only a band for me, they really became friends. And since Halo - the vocalist - asked me I did some cooking. XD
I've been meeting with Haruka and Halo near his home to do some shopping, then we prepared quite a lot of food - well, I did the cooking and Haruka helped. Halo was not in the kitchen at all! ^^;;
We made some Schnitzel, Krauffleckerl, Paprikahenderl. (google it!! XD) and I also wanted to do some Palataschinken but since we have been stuffed, there was no need anymore. Kazuki, 2 other friends of PLUNKLOCK, some family members, Vicky and Kathi joined us. Pinky went to visit his own family, so I didn't have time to give him a last greeting or better: a farewell.

SAT (2012-09-01)
The final day. I prepared everything to move out of the flat and checked in to a hotel - well, not cheap at all, but I really felt comfortable. And since I was easy to remember, the staff people called me "Stephanie-SAMA" all day and night, whenever I went out or came back. XD
In the late evening - after all departing preps had been finished - Aya found some time for me once more. We met up in Harajuku, did a little bit of shopping and finally went to an italian restaurant to enjoy my last night.
Honestly, when I came back to the hotel, while sitting alone in the room, even though i was chatting with a friend via skype, I couldn't stop myself from crying.

SUN (2012-09-02)
I didn't sleep much, maybe 3 hours, before I had to get up again.
After a hot shower and some breakfast of the combini across the street, I went to leave the hotel. From Shinjuku I took the NEX back to Narita. And from Narita I took the aeroplane back to Munich, Germany, where my mom was waiting for me. I didn't sleep at all in the plane but well... my heart felt empty when I arrived back home.
Empty 'cause I've already missed my friend - and also there was this little feeling of happiness to have my family around again, to be back, to have finally some everyday work. After 5 weeks of living just in the blue, waiting for friends to meet, I was happy to have some usefully things to be done. The feeling of being needed is great.


Well, that's for my last days.

Stay tuned for:
* photos and live-review of CROSSFAITH in Vienna
* photos and live-review of AnCafe in Munich
* photos of PLUNKLOCK in Yukata-Style
* photos of エース in Japan

CU

No comments:

Post a Comment