2012-08-07

# 092 - "Japan Special 6 - エース, the band that brings rain"

Hi out there!

Yesterday I tried  to slow down a litte bit BUT you know I'm busy.
All in all I didn't feel too bad thus I met with Patrick for lunch. We met up in Shibuya and went to an Okinawa shop/restaurant where we had some delicious soba noodles with some extra. Quite cheap and  really good! ^-^


Afterwards we had some drinks - a hot coffee for me - in Starbucks at the Shibuya crossing and as expected it started raining.



Why?! Rain?!
Haha... actually on 2012-08-06 エース ace - or like i do love to call them: the pirate band - had their tour final and oneman show in Ikebukuro EDGE. And like in Europe, it started raining. XD

The band was so kind to present me a staff-pass, so I was allowed to enter before the fans (some of them remembered me from Munich and gave me a warm greeting! <3 <3 ) and I was also allowed to take photos during the live. Yet, they have to be approved before uploading so here's just a short glimps and also not the long concert report. I will write more about the amazing show when I have my photos. :3
I just can say: THEY ARE AWESOME!!!
エースの皆さんへ、お疲れさまでした! 凄く楽しかった!ありがとうございます。m(_._)m



They got many many presents and flowers and ballons. Also from the band "PENICILLIN", maybe you know them? :P


After the live I went home since my condition got worse again... >-<
It was soooooooooo cold in the live house! Aircons cooled down the club to 20 degrees. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment