2012-08-13

# 097 - "Japan Special 11 - Lisa - Big in Japan"

Hi once more!

Actually, I'm not alone anymore. :P
Since Sunday afternoon (2012-08-12) a friend of Austria is staying with me. Lisa is the first time in Japan, doesn't speak Japanese at all and well, still she was able to go to the apartment on her own while I was still in Osaka. I'm really proud! Good job girl!


Right after I came back from Osaka, we went outside again. :3
First stop: Shibuya. Since it was not too hot anymore we started walking around in Shibuya, watching the people having a cool drink in Staba at Shibuya crossing, went to the Disney store, etc etc. It was just an relaxing evening - so she was able to have a short glimpse on the city life.
actually there's rice inside of the omlette and curry is on the right

Dinner was in Jonathan's - a family restaurant, so we didn't stress ourselfs at all. ^^

Edit: I totally forgot to mention it. SORRY! 
We also took out first purikuras! XD Well, not too bad I guess. 




Today (Monday, 13th) we got up at 9 am and got ready for today's sightseeing.
But first - with a little trouble - we changed Lisa's JR Railpass and got our tickets for tomorrow's trip to Kyoto! <3



From Shinjuku we went to Harajuku. We got off at the station and decided to start without those mass of human beings inside of famouse Harajuku, so we went to the Meji-shrine and the Meiji gardens. We took photos there, walked aroun in the park and chilled in the shaddows of this wonderful green oasis.






 
Afterwards we went back to Harajuku and well, here we go!
Pushing, walking, laughing... we went through the busy district while Lisa was taking hundreds of hundreds of photos. :D But she didn't get lost!!! XD
At Omotesando-street we stopped at Kiddies Land 'cause Lisa loves Hello Kitty. ^^;;
Afterwards we went back the whole way 'cause we wanted to have some delicious crep - chocolate cream cheesecake crep.


Next stop: Tokyo Tower!
Luckily we got there while it was still daylight and we were able to watch a beautiful and relaxing sunset there. Also Tokyo at night gives you great feeling!









Tonight's dinner was some Japanese style food inside of the tower since we were already really tired and didn't want to move too far. ^^;; Anyway it was yummy!

Katsudon with Soba-Noodles

CU <3



(btw. if you're still waiting: I'll do the concert reports soon. Sry for being late.m(._.)m )

No comments:

Post a Comment