2012-08-09

# 094 - "Japan Special 8: in a Black Hole also some Moon Light finds its way"

Hooooi!

I'm still fighting with my cold but it's getting better and better. You should see the look of all those japanese guys, that are afraid of catching some murderous virus. XD
But today I don't feel that exhausted anymore.

Yesterday (2012-08-08) I went to see PLUNKLOCK again in Ikebukuro BlackHole. It was my first time and guess what: IT'S SOOOO COLD INSIDE THAT LIVEHOUSE!
So to all people out there who are going to watch a live in on of those (underground) venues: bring your jacket or pullover along. It's really cold. ^^;;

Plunklock performed as number 8 and last band (about 9 pm).
The whole band-line-up:  Viewell / the Sherry / R'evolv / Neverland / phasefaith / PROJECT FUNNY / PLUNKLOCK. Actually, I've talked to quite some of those musicians backstage and especially PROJECT FUNNY, phasefaith and Neverland are defenitly worth a closer look. :3

More about the concert and the setlist  photos will follow in a seperate post. Sry. ^^;

I arrived at 4pm, talked to some bandguys, fans and staff and at about 6pm PLUNKLOCK guys wanted to go out for a while. So we went around in Ike a little bit until we found our aim. PURIKURAS!
Did you know that only girl+girl & girl+boy is allowed? boy+boy is prohibited. I asked them for the reason and well, it's quite simple: highschool boys loved to take perverted photos of girls while they were decorating their puris, so without their knowing they shot some hentai shot from under their skirts. o.O;; stupid boys, stop it!



After the puris we went back again and soon after their live startet. :) Since they were the last one they also were allowed to do one song as encore. ^^b
Unfortunatly they had a meeting afterwards, so no drinking this time. T_T


Today (2012-08-09) I met up with Jessi in Shibuya. She will soon leave for Europe again. I'm already looking forward to meet here in Austria again. <3
We went shopping for a bit, talked a lot in a coffeeshop and then it turned 5.30 pm and I had to go to Ebisu, where I met up with MOON KANA and her manager. We went to have dinner in an Korean restaurant. Aaaah! It was sooo delicious! THANK YOU!











Since I'm going to Osaka tomorrow I went home at about 10 pm, also Kana has some long way home so it was good timing.. I'm already looking forward to meet her once more. She is really a great person.

No comments:

Post a Comment