2012-08-22

# 102 - "Japan Special 16 - have you ever touched a shark?"

Good morning dears!


Monday (2012-08-20) was a great day! Actually I wanted to go to Kobe with Lisa, but since Lisa went already back to Austria and travelling alone is not that much fun, I prefered to meet up with another friend. Thus, I contacted Conny and luckily she didn't have plans.
We met up at 12.00 at Tokyo station - and I really think this station is confusing and soooo HUGH! - and changed trains to go to the Tokyo Sealife Park which is located in Odaiba very very close to the Tokyo Bay.
Special inside: you are allowed to touch sea urchin, sea star, crabs, rays AND SHARKS!
Touching a shark... it was great! <3
Acutally they do feel very special, I didn't expect that. I thought they have a glossy skin but actually it feels like touching emery paper. The ray e.g. are really soft and very slippery.
Of course, the sealife park owns some cute little penguins too! I LOVE THEM!














Afterwards Conny and me went for some food to Shibuya and she showed me her favourite Gyudon-shop. Then we took some purikuras and we even went to go sing Karaoke. I do love to sing. Really. And in Austria I love to play Singstar but that's much easier since you can see the melody and you can follow the song easily. But Karaoke in Japan is really difficult because you really have to know the songs.
I actually recognized that I didn't really listen to music lately with all my attention. I know the songs and I can sing alone but I don't remember the lyrics or the melody on my own. D: So I will try to open my mind again for really enjoying music and face it with my heart again.




Can you guess the song?! XD



Tuedsay (2012-08-21) was an relaxing day, yet it was SO HOT!
It's awefully hot in Tokyo. Btw. it's not the heat which we are used to have in Europe it's much more pressing due to the high percentage of water in the air. That humidity is really making me tired.
Yesterday, Vicky arrived in Tokyo. Maybe you remember her? She used to stay with me last year and she also is often by my side for concerts. ^^

We decided to meet in the evening at 6 pm in Shinjuku 'cause during that time it starts getting cooler and the sun sets. Kathi and Mali also joined and we just spent some time sitting together, talking and having a good chat. Afterwards we went walking around a little bit - and of course since we were really close - and we also walked through Kabuki-cho. Since it was still not 8 pm only a few host-guys where waiting on the streets, so it was a bit boring... ^^;;Afterwards Kathi went on a date and Mali, Vicky & me went to eat at McDonald's. AND suddenly a mail arrived.
"Call me!" XD
Guys you make me smile every time I'm with you. Nimo, Rookie and Toshi (from エース) were also in Shinjuku. So Vicky and me joined the guys for some drinks in an Korean restaurant. I really do love them. It feels great talking to them and I have so much fun. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart I can really admit that I enjoy my time with them. They are truely not only great musicians but also wonderful people.

4 comments:

  1. I want to touch a shark too oAo so amazing!!!

    "WOW fantastic baby!! dance uhuuu I wanna dan dan dan dan dance fantastic baby"
    I love this song!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... very amazing! XD
      it was a great feeling.


      and yes!
      100% right! the japanese version. that's why i was a bit suprised. XD

      Delete
  2. *Fantastic Baby - Big Bang~*

    Looks like so much fun already, and you girls are only getting started.
    Enjoy!
    ;)

    -Kai-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! big bang! ^-^

      thank you.
      well, conny is way more active than i am and i'm glad that we have been able to meet in tokyo.

      Delete