Hi out there!
OMG! OTL
I didn't write in this blog for about one week.... have you been bored?
Well, I was not bored, not one minute at all. ^___^
WED (2012-08-22)
Actually I didn't much that day, I just cleaned up the apartment, did some washing and then in the late afternoon I've met up with a Japanese friend. Masami is a really kind and interesting person and I've met her during some concerts in Europa since she came with the bands as tour-staff/management.
We went to have Yakiniku in Ebisu. I really didn't eat such delicious beef meet till now. It was awesome!
Afterwards we went to have some sweets in an italian café and met a friend of her.
Around midnight we parted and I wanted to go back home BUT then suddenly a mail from Mali arrived at my cellphone. ^^;;
So I changed trains and went to Roppongi where we met up to go clubbing!
It was sooooooo much fun! THANKS SO MUCH!
Dancing all night, meeting some nice guys, drinking without having to pay (quite a lot and also some Champagne), being in the VIP-area, ... until sunrise it was an awesome night!
THUR (2012-08-23)
After coming back home at about 7 am I just took a shower and tried to sleep at least a little bit. After 2 hours I got up again and went to Ikebukuro Cyber where PLUNKLOCK and several other bands played a live hosted by Starwave Records. It was a great live, eventhough Pinky caught a cold. Plus, Halo did perform a song with ミサルカ.
Line-up: ミサルカ / Tokami / FULL EFFECT' / JILLS BLUE
ROSES / Hresvelgr / PLUNKLOCK / ▲エウレカ / 等 --> details plus photos will follow!
Together with Kazuki and two other friends I went to have dinner around midnight, before I went back home to sleep again. I was really exhausted that day.
FRI (2012-08-24)
That day was just awesome!
I think honestly that that day was one of the best I've ever had in Japan. Early in the morning I made myself ready to go to Chiba where I was waiting for Nimo (エース) and heloc. At about 11 am, heloc arrived and by car we went through the prefecture about 2 hours until we arrived at a beautiful beach at Onjuku. IT WAS AWESOME! I really do love the sea, thus this trip made me really happy - eventhough I didn't bring my suits with me to Japan. ^^;; Anyway, walking at the beach, feeling the sand and the water, watching and listening to the waves. It was just perfect.
After some time we went to a restaurant where I ate the best sashimi! nom nom nom <3
And the journey goes on! heloc was driving us in the mountains (!) to a really lonely place deep deep in the wood. XD We stopped and I actually wondered but I followed my guys down a little secret hidden path 'till we arrived at a river. So beautiful!
This place was totally calming me down, since it was also not too hot, the wind was blowing lightly and it was just reaxing to feel the cold water around my legs while walking in the river. It was just like paradise!
Because after the sunset it went to get dark quite fast we had to leave this beautiful paradise at about 6 pm to get back. Actually, we went driving back to Chiba where we had dinner together, talked a lot and spent some more time together until I had to take my last train back to Tokyo.
<3 <3 <3 I really do love you for taking me to that wonderful places! <3 <3 <3
SAT (2012-08-25)
Well, you know, my body told me that I need a short break thus I have to spend the morning in bed taking some painkillers because I was unable to move with my hurting back. Sry for not meeting up with Alice but I totally was hold down by this problem.
At about 2 pm I was finally able to move again and thus I rushed to meet up with Christine in Ikebukuro where we had lunch together before we went to see an indie live of Christine's favourite band: OZ.
Haha... actually, while having out lunch the vocalist of another band entered to enjoy his dinner alone at the same location, too! XD
And since I thought: nice bands in the line-up! - I brought my cards along and somehow I really got to talk to all of the bands after the live. I even recognized that I've actually met up with some guys before: OZ - e-g. have been in Europe and I already took photos of them, and also the vocalist of SaTaN was coming along with BLOOD in April, where I've talked to him backstage, we even had pizza together. So it was an interesting finish of this painful starting day.
Line-up: Annie's Black/SaTaN/スカーレット/OZ/NEGA
SUN (2012-08-26)
For lunch I've been meeting up with Gaku - a japanese friend which I've met last year in the bar I've always went to - and we went to Harajuku where we enjoyed some "hambagu". It's actually minced meet on a hot plate with a cheese cream topping and you "cook" it on your own since it's rear in the middle. But it was delicious! :) I also bumped into Vanessa by coincidence. I didn't even know that she was in Japan since I didn't check on facebook properly.
At about 1.30 pm we met up with Vicky and Kathi to walk around in Harajuku and have some cool drinks/smoothies. And as time flows by quite fast I left them to go to another live: エース invited me to their concert in Harajuku AstroHall. Since it was probably my last chance to meet my dear pirates one more time I went there to see the soundcheck and spent some time with them backstage, where I was also introduced to the other bands and also to some managers and other staff. I am really gratefull to be able to gain those great memories and experience that awesome moments with all of them. It was a wonderful night and to be honest: when they played their last song "Shangri-La" I really had to start crying silently in the hall. I will miss them all so much. My heart was really aching and it still hurts so hard.
Still, it was a great night, I had so much fun and I even found some new interesting people which I want to keep in contact! ^-^v After the live we took photos together and Toshi (エース) and some of the staff went to have some drinks till the last trains.
Line-up: A/FEST VAINQUEUR/血と包帯/ALSDEAD
MON (2012-08-27)
It's Vicky's Birthday!
So Kathi, Vicky, Gaku and me met up for lunch in Shinjuku. We went to have some Okonomiyaki before we took some purikuras together. It quite fun to have a guy with you! :P
Then, Gaku hat to leave since he had to go to the university for some matters and Mali joined us instead. We went walking around a bit before we entered a really interesting place: LOCK UP!
Actually it's a monster-bar/restaurant that looks like a haunted house or more than a monster paradise. The food was delicious and then suddenly the light was turend of and .... the waiters transformed into monsters and they were treating the people, playing some bad jokes, making frightening noise and so one. It was SO MUCH FUN! Why don't we have that kind of things in Austria?! XD
Afterwards we parted to get ready for the night 'cause we wanted to go clubbing again. Actually, it was a bit boring in the beginning but at about 2 pm the DJ changed and it was finally good music and we were dancing all night, even met some new guys too. ^^
In the morning with the first trains we went home again and thus I was sleeping till lunchtime. XD
TUES (2012-08-28)
OMG! Time goes by so fast! Really, it's unbelievable!
Since coming home in the morning I just slept long, did wash my cloths and prepared myself for going out. In the afternoon I've been meeting up with Vicky and Gaku again, having Omuraisu in Harajuku. Afterwards we went shopping and in the evening I came back home. Actually I thought it would be a short night but well, I was home at about 11 pm and right now it's after 1 am and I'm still typing on this blog entry.
So... I'm sorry but no photos this time. I'll add them lateron but now, I'm going to sleep. Tomorrow another concert is waiting for me. <3
Sleep well and enjoy the last days of summer!
I'll be back in Europe soon... (;__;)
No comments:
Post a Comment