2012-08-01

# 088 - "Japan Special 2: Ms Liar"

Haha... Don't worry, I'm okay. The header is just because it's Mariko's favourite BigBang song: Ms Liar


Since I came home really late yesterday night and I even went to bed even later (about 4 am), I slept long today. I was really exhausted but I'm feeling fine right now. :3



In the afternoon I met up with Mariko in Shibuya. And yes, we just decided to meet at the famous Hachiko meeting point! It's such a cute dog and ppl love to meet up there or just tourist take photos X3 So it's quite crowded and I was afraid not to find Mariko BUT since I'm blond and have ligh skin, she spotted me right away. THANK YOU MARIKO!





It was a great day. We just walked around a little bit in Shibuya 'cause I wanted to see if something has changed. Well, yes, there are some new shops, but nothing special. ^-^
We went in a shopping building (not 109) and bought some accessoires. There are sooo many cute things. I still think so, even it's my third time here in Japan and I should somehow get used to it. Right?
Afterwards we enjoyed our food in a family restaurant since I couldn't decide what we should eat. XD So I had some fried cheese hamburger with japanese curry and rice. It looks a bit strange but it's really delicious!




Right after we went to Harajuku 'cause I wanted some crep. Actually I just recognized that I didn't go to Harajuku before at night. I went there only in the afternoon. At night it's not that crowded but the shops are also closing quite fast.



Well, and after that delicious sweets Mariko went home and I also just returned in the apartment savely. While writing this blog, I just arranged my plans for tomorrow and also I'm mailing with friends about other days. :3 Tomorrow will be awesome. But more about it next time.

CU and sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment