2012-08-15

# 099 - "Japan Special 13 - Up up up... in the SkyTree"

Hi everybody out there!

Did you know that there is a higher building than the Tokyo Tower in Tokyo? Since just a few month ago you're able to go UP on the SkyTree in Tokyo. It's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally high, but since it's new and people here have summerholidays too, everybody wants to go up there.OTL




Today, Lisa and me met up with a friend of mine - Ayumi - which I've met while she was studying in Germany. We've also been meeting last year and I'm happy I was able to see here this time too.
THANK YOU! <3

Actually we really really wanted to go up on the SkyTree but since at 3 pm the tickets 'till 8 pm have been sold - and at 4pm it was sold out btw. - we didn't go. We just went on the 31st floor to take some photos and then, we decided to go to the aquarium. ^__________^
Did I already mention that I do just L O V E aquariums? <3









In the evening we went to Shibuya to take some purikuras with Ayumi.
We had a drink in the StaBa at the crossing and then Ayumi had to leave and we went home. Well, we had dinner before. XD




Today's food was really delicious and sooo cheap: Sukiya's Gyodon!
Lisa had some cheese-topping and I wanted Kimchii and ontama <3 Nom nom nom! 

2 comments:

  1. städte von oben sehn is so toll *_ *!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. find ich auch!! <3 <3
      lieeeeeeeeeeebe für hohe plätze!

      Delete