Hi @ all!
How are you doing?
My cold still sucks but it's getting better. Somehow. I spent the night without aircon but well, not sure if it really helped. We will see. Today a cold livehouse will wait once more fo me. >-< But it's going to be fun - hopefully. X3
Yesterday I spent most of the day with resting and taking care of my cold.
It got better really, but when I left home in the late afternoon 'cause I was meeting up with a friend, the cold aircons made me caught quite much. Sorry to all Japanese people. I didn't do it on purpose and I really tried hard to surpress it but well...
I met up with Aya for dinner yesterday. I've met her the first time in Munich (Jan 2011) where she was all alone for a MUCC concert. And you know me maybe: I can't let people wait alone. So I started talking to her and yeah... we spent some time last year to and this year, of course we wanted to meet again.
After Aya finished work we met up at Nishi-Shinjuku and searched for a place. We somehow ended up in an restaurant with food from Fukuoka region, and it was really delicious.
After that we walked around a bit in Shinjuku since it's not far walking... and of course we took some purikuras! <3 Awww... I think they are the best so far. I really love them. :3


No comments:
Post a Comment