2012-08-05

# 090 - "Japan Special 4: Ups and Downs"

Cheers!

I'm sorry for not blogging on day but here's the summary of the last two days.

On Friday (3/8) I've meeting up with Jessi in Ikebukuro. You know, I've been with her and Alex to Japan for the first time 4 years ago and since she was studying in Tokyo now for one year we didn't have much contact. Thus I'm really happy I was able to meet her and it was like... the last time we've been spending time together was yesterday. XD Good to have such friends.
We went shopping to Ikebukuro's Sunshine City. It's a big mall with lots of brands and stores inside, also an amazing food area, an aquarium, a planetarium, etc etc. But since she has already been to all of them, we did only shopping and eat some sweet stuff.
After taking some purikuras in the early evening we split up and went home.





Later at night I've met Kathi and her friend Toni who wanted to go clubbing, but since me condition became worse - DAMN AIRCONS! - I decided to have only dinner with them and then stay home. Well, a good decision.


 
Because on the next day I wanted to go to Ikebukuro once more and visit the aquarium BUT I really didn't feel well, thus I just have been sleeping and rolling around in bed. It got a little bit better, yet my throat still hurts and everything is exhausting.






In the afternoon of Saturday (4/8) I stil decided to go out and buy at least some food. During that time also a mail from Kathi arrived, asking if I want to join them in Shinjuku. Thus, I went off to change my JR Railpass in Shinjuku (took some time since there have been SO many not English or Japanese speaking ppl in front of me --> French and Italians D: ) and met up with Kathi and Toni in front of the Kabuki-cho entrance.
We shopped a little bit in the Donki mall and then Toni went home since she was still tired. Kathi and me went to the Starbucks right next to the station. Afterwards we just were walking around and I was actually looking for the crep-shop I've been to several times last year BUT I didn't find it. D:
So... we took some purikuras together. At 10 pm we went home and I just fell asleep shortly after.

Today I feel a little better, just my throat is still hurting... anyway, I'm taking my medicine and I hope it will be better soon. That's it for now. I'm trying to fix myself 'cause I'm meeting up with a friend again. ^-^

CU!

No comments:

Post a Comment