I'm still suffering due to this stupid cold but it's getting better. ^^;;
So thanks for worrying my dear! <3
Today I've met up with Yuuki, a girl who I've met last year at a concert of PLUNKLOCK for the first time. She was really kind during the live but we didn't keep in touch. BUT, she followed PLUNKLOCK to Munich in March, there we've met again and this time we've kept mailing. I've already met her again on the gig a few days ago but finally we have been able to meet off-concert. XD
We spent the day in Harajuku with shopping, talking, eating and taking puricuras. :3
It was a great day and even though I haven't been in the best condition, it was so much fun. Thank you, Yuuki! And next time we will do some karaoke too! <3
| fried sweet potatos, cold udon noodles with half cooked egg and beef |
| Melon Soda with Vanilla Ice Cream! <3 |
And heeeeeeere: PURIKURAS!
| Purikuras with Kathi in Shinjuku |
| Purikuras with Jessi in Ikebukuro |
| Puris with Yuuki in Harajuku |
No comments:
Post a Comment