I got up at about 6 am, left the apartment with Vicky and Naoki at 7 am and arrived at the airport at about 9 am. I didn't see much on that day, but I was too exhausted anyway.
My condition was not that good, but also not too bad.
The flight was long, but okay.
And finally we arrived the Vienna airport at 4 pm Austrian time.
My mom and my brother came to get me - I'm so happy about that.
I missed them. Really. Actually I was just happy to see them, hug them and I only wanted to go home and into my bed, 'cause I haven't slept much during the flight.
So the first thing I'm doing back home: getting healthy again!
So... here I am. Back in Austria.
I'm home! ただいま。
| the sky in Austria is just beautiful, right? |
but be sure... I'll definitly go to Japan soon again. ^____^
No comments:
Post a Comment