It's been a while, since I've posted.
Well... I'm back home again. Back in Austria. This means, I'm busy with my daily life and work again. ^^;;
After getting healty again, I've started with my preparations for school.
Tomorrow's the day, my first "1st school day" as a teacher. Haha~ I've already been working as a teacher since March, but it's the first time I'm starting a class from the very beginning. So I'm also a bit nervous. D:
How will the kids be? How will the other teachers be? How about the parents?
I'm super nervous, but I'm also looking forward to it from the very bottom of my heart.
Last weekend there was a firework festival in my hometown. It was gorgeous, beautiful and just great to watch.
I went there with some friends and it was a really nice evening, we talked so much about everything - about Japan, about my new friends there, about school, about my friends holidays and so on.
It is reat to be back in Austria, but honestly, I'm also missing quite a lot from Japan - probably most: Jacqueline, Vanessa and Pi, and the Japanese language. Well, I'll have to start watching doramas again. ^^b

No comments:
Post a Comment