2011-09-02

# 050 - "Tokyo Special (25)"

Sunday was a great - but exhausting - day in Tokyo.
Once again, I've met up with Aya and we had an all-in-all-Japanese-day. Well, nearly 'cause she had a suprise for me: her father wanted to meet me and talk to me in German. I was happy about that, because he was really nice and he invited us to a really delicious lunch. I'm really grateful for this kindness~




Aya and her father were waiting for me near Ryogoku station by the Edo Tokyo Museum.
Still, we walked around, searching for the restaurant which Ayas mother suggested us to go. It's a famous place where quite a lot sumo-people are having their lunch too.
We had delicious Nabe and ShabuShabu, Steak and Sashimi. - And at least also Udon noodles to soak the soup.
After this delicious meal we went to the Edo Tokyo Museum and enjoyed our time there.
Japanese museums are really spacy and defenitly worth their money. There was so much to see, touch and try and it was really interesting.






In the early evening we went to Roppongi 'cause I wanted to go to the really impressive Roppongi Hills' Towers. It's a hugh shopping, business and entertainment complex. We went up to the exploration deck and enjoyed the amazing view. As mentioned before: I love high placed where I can enjoy some peaceful moments watching the view of the busy city.

On the top of Roppongi Hills there's also an art museum and - we were also suprised about that - currently there's an art aquarium up there. It's not about extraordinary fish or other animals, it's actually quite simple, but everything is put in a scene, with music, lights and so on. It was just wonderful to watch.













Due to my bad condition I went back home around 10 pm.
Still, this day was one of the most beautiful day during my stay. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment