Hi out there!
It's once more around Midnight and I'm still awake.
Seems like this is everywhere the same, in Austria, in Japan,... it doesn't count if it's holiday or normaly working time. But well, it's okay.
Currently I'm often thinking about my situation right now, about what has happened and about what I want to aim next for. Passing the days without an aim to reach is a bit... bitter. Can you understand?
It's making me sad, melancholic and also a bit angry about myself, 'cause I have no bad life right now. I can be pround about the things that I've gained till now on my very own. It's not that my past wouldn't count, but right now, I feel a bit lost. Maybe because I can't help my dears right now. I'm feeling helpless, to my own, to my dears, to my future. Hate this feeling.
And I'm sorry for my depressed thought, but this "what if..."'s and "maybe"'s in my head make me wanna cry.
I'm sorry for being me.
S.

No comments:
Post a Comment