Hi out there!
Hope you guys are doing fine... well, do you already have some springtime feelings?
I ... don't know if I have - or not. 笑
It hurts, it's wonderful, it's painful, it's annoying. I don't think it's a lovey-dovey feeling. But anyway... I enjoy the sun coming out, taking some time for a walk outside...
And listening to good music. ^__^
That's why I wanted to share a song with you. ONE OK ROCK is one of my favourits and I just love them. Hopefully I'll be able to see them live this year in Japan. But I don't think.. still, I hope so. X3
What is your 一番好きなバンド (ichiban sukina bando - your most beloved band)?
Countdown: 127 days to wait
so tausendmal danke, dass du das lied gepostet hast! instant love *_ * habe dabei festgestellt, dass ich das neueste album doch noch nicht hatte! (und das der sänger ziemlich gut aussieht haha *mal alle videos anschaun muss*)
ReplyDeleteich hoffe, du kannst sie live sehn~ das wär awesomest <3
XD you're welcome~ <3
Deleteich lieb one ok rock ja generell, weißt du ja, aber das neue album ist super. :)
und ich mag das pv und das lied und alles. :3 raw raw~
aber ich glaub nicht, dass ich sie sehen werd.
letztes jahr waren sie nur auf festivals und ich bin jetzt nicht sooo die festivalgeherin. <.<;;
mal schauen, mal schauen..