As you can see above it's not too long anymore till I'll go to Japan.
Well.. I can't wait for it. Japan means so much to me: personal freedom, no controlled life by "others", being able to find myself again, regaining my strength... etc etc. But of course meeting up with dear friends again.
I didn't show you my favourite shot of PLUNKLOCK during that tour. It's a shot of Haruka where you can see how much he loves to be on the stage and how much fun he had performing in Europe.
![]() |
| I didn't add any copyright 'cause it would have destroyed the feeling. so... if you show this photo around in the web, plz add (c) by STEPHIE L. |
And I also didn't show you the photo of me with the band. (//∇//)
Even though I don't look good on it. Just ignore me. 笑
![]() |
| Taken in Muncih AFTER the live X3 So everybody was tired 'cause it was around Midnight already... |
The next concert I'll join (and take photos) will be BLOOD in Munich - which is organized by the same ppl as PLUNKLOCK (or GUILD and Orochi before): KANZEN MUSIC. So check out their page to be ready for the next artists. <3
゚☆,。・:*:・゚★o(´▽`*)/♪ Thanks for reading my blog ♪\(*´▽`)o゚★,。・:*:・☆゚
Next gigs you can find me:
BLOOD -> Munich / TRILL-DAN -> Vienna / D (maybe) -> VIENNA / LM.C -> Munich / TBA.


No comments:
Post a Comment