2012-03-13

# 067 - "PLUNKLOCK in Budapest"

Hi guys!
Well.... yes, I went to Budapest to meet up with PLUNKLOCK once more - and I don't regret it. They gave me - and also of course the crowd - just a wonderful performance and such a living live! It was a great concert and everybody was able to see how much fun the guys have and how they enjoy their gig.
Anyway... I'm grateful for those memories. And thanks to the light I've got some good shots again. Enjoy!


And thanks to my dear m. & Vicky for coming along on that trip.
My dear m. also took some photos >> you can find them here!



Btw. here's the setlist of their EURO-Tour. ^^

Breakout-Remix-
1.Breakout
2.ジレンマ
3.1/6000000000
-MC-
4.COUNTDOWN
5.cathersis
6.睡蓮
7.FORWARD
-2nd SE-
8.≠
9.藍色リグレット
10.桜花抄
-MC-
11.声
Dr.solo
12.タイトル未定
teardrop-Remix-
13.teardrop

-EN-
1.Breakout
2.≠



 
 

 
 

Wanna see more photos??  >> MUNICH    >> VIENNA     >> TOKYO

Plus, I've been writing a special about them. So be sure to get your j*beat (spring edition) as soon as it's printed. ^___^ There will also be more photos inside. Check it!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. you're welcome. :)
      halo posted it in his blog anyway~

      Delete
  2. deine fotos sind diesmal auch wieder super geworden~ und voll gut, dass du das haruka x halo gemacht hast *_ *

    thx auch fürs linken ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. danke danke... :)
      haruka x halo hab ich ein paar nett. XD wobei ich das mit haruka u kazuki auch toll find.

      <3
      danke dir auch fürs linken. :)

      Delete