(。・ω・)ノ゙ コンチャ♪ Hi everyone!
Lately I went to have dinner with my dear m. , my family and other friends quite oftern.
First of all:
I've found a
Korean restaurant in Linz. It's a tiny cute restaurant and the food was quite delicious, but it tasted totally different to the other cooking styles we are used to. Btw. I already ate Korean in Tokyo, but that was kind of a BBQ and this time it was more like "home made food".
 |
| Kimchi, sauces and some other stuff |
 |
| You guys do know Gyoza? Well, that's Korean style. |
 |
| m's food. a big cup of rice with various toppings: BIBIMPAP |
 |
| SO BULGOGI: beef with vegetables in some soy sauce |
 |
| some sweets - also resembles to the japanese Mochi |
|
|
The other day, I went with Vicky to my cute Auris' Birthdayparty. We had dinner in a
Mexican restaurant and if was quite... interesting. XD
 |
| Some ENCHELADAS in a sweet cacao-chili-sauce ... |
 |
| Vicky's choice: some BORITOS filled with chicken, vegetables, etc. |
|
 |
| The next day, I've made FRENCH TOAST for breakfast (。・ω・) |
And well, I've always wanted to try this one out. My dear m, my mom and my brother went to the
Japanese restaurant I've been working at. I've served the food quite often, but I didn't eat it till that day.
SUKIYAKI!
Which is kind of fondue but only with a soy-soup-base, muuuuuuuuuch meet (beef) and vegetables, noodles, tofu and the side servings: rice, salat and some egg.
OMFG! IT WAS SOOOO DELICIOUS!
das essen war so lecker n__n
ReplyDeleteohhhh ja!
Deletenom nom nom! <3
müssen wir bald mal wieder irgendwohin austesten gehen... :)
oder ich koch selbst wieder mal was. :P