Hi guys and girls!
Seems like I really can manage to post more often.
So leave me a comment when you visit my blog. :3
This time I present to unedited photos of LOVELESS (feat. Nana Kitade).
They had their gig in Vienna during Easter holidays (April) still I couldn't edit their photos yet. It's like usual the "non edited" version with just my "name" on it.
Before this concert I had a meet and talk with both artist. Still, Nana didn't talk that much due to a really bad cold. Poor thing couldn't even talk without being in pain. Maki-chan helped me to translate the interview, which was a great help. My Japanese is really not that good lately. T^T
Yet, the interview went well, we had fun and even the band wanted us to stay longer. ^^
During the concert Nana kept her voice up quite good. This that not many people in the crowed got to know about her cold. Still due to her bad condition - which even got worse and worse during her performance - they skipped the encore and also didn't hold the signing session.
Eventhough there haven't been that much people (around 50 I think) the show was good and LOVELESS did their best to make the crowed happy. So hopefully we will see them back in Vienna again - 'cause Nana told me she just LOVES the city. ^^v
That time it was not easy to take some good shot. Still I have to sort them out, but Nana moved really much and also the light was not that good. x-x
Well... anyway that should just give you an impression about the artist. ^^
CU~
☆彡
No comments:
Post a Comment