This will be an "off-shot" entry with some informations about my private life.
So ... feel free to read it, or not read it. It's your decision. ^^
Lastt week I've been to Vienna, visiting friends during a national holiday and enjoying my time with dears.
Thus I've met up with Vicky 'cause we went to a Japanese Tea Shop called "茶の間", where a dear friend of mine works: マキちゃん.
Well, "茶の間" is a shop, where you mainly get dishes and drinks with Matcha. I love Matcha. I'm really just addicted to this kind Green Tea.
So... together with Vicky and her cute little really stubborn dog Suri we went there and enjoyed our evening.
Afterwards we went home, relaxed and just talked.
At first, I wanted to go back to Linz during the next day, but I decided to stay a day longer and so we had just more time to talk, sleep, relax, cook and so on. :)
On the last day, we went shopping in the city. Bought a nice shirt which I will definitly wear this summer in Tokyo.
By the way... 54 days left 'till I'll leave Austria and be in Tokyo for some weeks.
Cheers~
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment