2011-05-23

# 014 - "Right here, Right now"

Hi everybody!

Seems like I'll post a bit more often starting now.
Last weekend was full of work, fun and hugs. :3

On Friday I went to the train station in Linz to buy some tickets for Linz - Paris - Linz for m. and me. <3 Do you guys know why?? c:
We are going to be part of those 7.000 people who will be at SM TOWN in Paris! Five Korean bands will make their "debut" in Europe and I will be there too! Bands which will perfom: DBSK, f(x), SHINee, So Nyuh Shi Dae, Super Junior.

Saturday I went to a meeting in Traunkirchen. It was about the exhibition in Shanghai, which I help to organize. It's interesting to work with excentric artist, still it's also exhausting. Afterwards I had a great evening as rewards with my dear Vicky.  I've been to the cinema with Vicky and we watched abeout 2 1/2 h to latest movie: Pirates of the Caribbean 4.


 

2 comments:

  1. SM Town wird sicher toll! :3

    Ah~~ wie war der Film? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wai wai~ bestimmt. :3
    ich denke nicht, dass ich "offiziell" fotografieren darf, mal sehen, aber das eine oder andere schmuggelfoto werd ich schon machen können. :D

    und ansonsten.... der film war toll. anders als die vorteile, aber toll. :3
    sehenswert auf jeden fall. allein schon wegen der meerjungfrauen. <3
    und johnny hat wieder soooo geile stunts und geniale sprüche. will u elisabeth fehlen aber ganz.

    ReplyDelete