2011-03-31

# 009 - "Japan Pride"

Hi everybody!


I know I've promised to post some photos of girugamesh, yet I was too busy until now. But I'm selecting them today, thus I won't take too long. :3
But: I've some exciting news for you.

This weekend will be really busy! .... and so much fun!

Sunday: Meet me at "Comic und Figurenbörse" in Vienna - I'm next to sweetticket and selling some of my mangas. Afterwards there's the gig of the young VK-Band OROCHI which will be so much fun! I'm also going to meet the band before the concert. Well... Think this will be really funny! For more information - click here!



Monday: Rushing to Munich after teaching in primary school 'cause I have a meet & talk (= interview X3) with the great of the greatest Japanese ... MIYAVI. Don't know what to think about that but I'm sure this will be amusing and amazing. Eventhough I'm not a big fan of him, I'm looking forward to the interview.
So... does anybody have a good question? :3 



Leave me comments plz. ^^
☆☆

4 comments:

  1. kekeke~ konzert/event marathon! XD
    freu mich schon drauf >w<

    ReplyDelete
  2. du.. triffst... miya-sama? omg *umkipp* hau ihm bitte eine wenn er noch immer blond is XD interessant wärs mal zu wissen ob er vll vor hat mal etwas zeit bei seinen kindern zu verbringen oder wie es mit seinem eigenen Label so steht~ warum er diesmal im wuk spielt obwohl das so klein is (auch wenns sicher komisch kommt in münchen über den kommenden gig in wien zu reden XD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ m.: yeay... wie in alten zeiten. aber die normale arbeit daneben wird ein bissl stressig. aber... scheiß drauf! 'cause girls just wanna have fun! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ miko kazutaka: hmmmm~ so wie's aussieht ja. ^^
    die frage über das family-leben und so hätt ich sowieso am programm. das find ich nämlich auch spannend. blond ist er nicht mehr (war auf den letzten live pics schon zu sehen) und über wien wollt ich auch mit ihm reden. yeay für die heimat. XD

    ReplyDelete