2011-03-16

# 008 - "Hide & Seek"

I've got some good news! :3
On Monday I am going to be a teacher! Finally I start to work with children.
I'm really happy about it.

Eventhough I've finished my studies at university in Summer 2009 I was not able to get a job due to the large amount of primary teacher in Austria, which have already been waiting for a job offer. Yet, I've got a job in a school about 15 min away from my home!
I will start to teach in a 4th form with about 16 children in my class. I'm really looking forward to it.

Well, a funny thing about this school: when I was a child/teenager I used to call this school "ghost school" (Geisterschule) because the building resembles to an old and spooky house. XD 

1 comment:

  1. yaay endlich~ musst mir dann erzählen wies war! >w<

    ReplyDelete