2011-03-14

# 007 - "Mission Code"

Hi everybody! I'm back from Munich. ★
Yesterday's concert was great. girugamesh gave everything they had to their fans, the audience was just awesome and their music = LOVE. Plus, everyone tried so hard to make some good memories in those hard times...

During the interview I didn't ask them about their mood or personal thoughts about the current situation. But afterwards I talked to them and their staff in private. Nobody of their family and friends is hurt, everbody is save, thus they want to make some great memories and just rock the house everywhere in Europe!
ShuU (B) told me that they expect everybody to shout their name really really loud just to make them feel good. And well, at yesterday's concert the crowd just did it. They were hot! ★

I was allowed to take photos once more. The guys are really cute on the stage.
So be prepared for some hot shots next time and some more information about the setlist, the interview and more...

 ★

No comments:

Post a Comment