2011-03-11

# 006 - "Yakusoku"


I think you have been waiting enough. :3
Out of about 300 shots which I have been taking during the first 3 songs, I only can use about 50 because the others are unfocused, the members are not very attractive, people move on the photos, the pictures are too dark/ too light, etc. etc.   

But enough... MUCC in their best posings at the concert in Munich:


Well... I don't think that I will use this shots in the magazine but they are just cute. X3
Don't you think so? And I've just got Tatsuro while jumping!

Please don't post these pictures anywhere else in the web! 
Thank you. 

2 comments:

  1. pustebacke tatsuro = <3

    also der japantag geht sich bei mir dieses jahr bestimmt nicht aus, weil der in meiner maturavorbereitungszeit ist und gerade da ich auch noch das magazin setzten muss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ momo: ♥
    tatsuro ist sowieso einfach der beste - wenn er nicht gerade zu fleiß nuschelt. XD

    ReplyDelete