Good morning everyone!
ああ~ まだカイダンか? OTL
--> This was actually a phrase I used quite often yesterday. ^^;;
On August 3rd, I went to Kyoto where I met up with my lovely girl Ayumi!
I've met her about 4 years ago in Germany while she was studying abroad and happily we were able to meet each time I've been to Japan till now. Together with her friend Shinji she came down her way from Nara to Kyoto to spend a lovely day together.
First, we went to the Fushimi Inari Shrine - which is quite famous for the hundreds or better its tousands Torii! You might also know it out of the movie "Memories of a Geisha".
It's a beautiful place but there are sooo many stairs to climb while following the way. orz Don't go there on hot sunny day. You will just melt away.
Afterwards we went to have some delcious soba noodles in a Japanese restraunt close the the golden pav. You know I've been already to Kyoto twice before but frist I missed to go to Kinkaku-ji, since it's closing early and last year my camera got lost. orz
So I was happy to FINALLY have my photos in front of Kinkaku-ji! Happy me is super happy.
After some Matcha kakigori we went for a stroll in the city, took some puris and since time is passing by so fast, we had already to head back to the terminal. Dinner was in a stylish Okonomiyaki restaurant close to the terminal which I can highly recommend you. Sooo yummy!
And well, then we took the train back to Tokyo and with one of the last trains we got back to our current home. Thanks for a gorgeous day, Aymui & Shinji!
No comments:
Post a Comment