2013-08-01

# 119 - "Blond girls 4 president"

Hi ho out there!
なんで、東京はそんな蒸し暑いかな~ぁ!?

Since I came back home late at night and went to bed really late I was rolling around in my bed quite for some time, checking for mails in between and blogging about my first two days in Japan.
But in the end, I went out refreshed and with full energy to meet my dear friend from German: Steffi.
I haven met her in ages, to be more detailed: 2 years ago we met the last time in real life in Tokyo too. LOL


 
So... I guess, you can already guess what we did: TALKING about the good old times, about her life in Japan, about my life in Austria, about love problems, future plans, music, guys, friends.. just about God and the world. We talked about nearly everything.
And because we were talking that much, I totally forgot to take more photos. ^^;;

We met up in Shinjuku, went to Staba for some drinks and then we climbed up to the roof top of a shopping mall, where you can enjoy yourself in a really relaxing atmosphere in a small garden place. It was already cooling down a little, and we had a nice breeze so it was really great sitting there and chatting.
Later we went to have Udon as dinner at Hanamaru in Shinjuku. Really delicious, and quite cheap!
Next stop, a batting center in the middle of Kabuki-cho! Love it! And yes, I even hit some balls. Muhaha! X3 Steffi also hit quite nice shots! Homerun!

After a little dessert and some more talking I went back home at about 10pm. 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, I took my first puris this year with my dear girl. ^O^v



Tomorrow, Heike will arrive in Tokyo and I'll go fetch her in Shinjuku and take her to the apartment. She will be staying with me till the end of our trip, we leave both on the 29th.

1 comment:

  1. ein batting center~ wie cool, das würd ich auch gern mal probieren ♡

    ich freu mich schon auf die weiteren einträge * U *

    ReplyDelete