I know I'm terribly late but actually it's really hard for me to look on the photos of my summer trip. And it's even harder to select the photos of PLUNKLOCK 'cause they really feel like friends to me and I miss them.
Those memories I've gained in Japan during my stay have been awesome, joyful but also painful. Right now they make me melancholic....
Anyway...
Kazuki left PLUNKLOCK after their gig on Dec. 21st.
They just have released their new single "Now or Never" which is a great memorial to Kazuki, too. He did a great job in composing and from now on, Halo and Haruka will take over this job. I still wish you good luck, guys. I expect much of you!
The photos which I'll upload for you now, were taken during their last live in August.
It was a summer special which means they - or at least Halo - had been wearing cloths in yukata-style.
But....... it was sometimes hard for Halo on the stage. XD
Do you remember his movements on the stage? He loves to put his foot on the amp, stretching his leg, bowing his body to the sides. It's a little bit difficult in the yukata. ^^;
I enjoyed the live and I think Japanese guys in traditional cloths are really hot. So... well, enough talking. Enjoy a selection of the photos taken during the live! ^____^
If you wanna share them, please add my blog link in the comment!
Next time: PLUNKLOCK off-stage shots! <3
Die Fotos sind göttlich *Q* freue mich schon auf die off-shots x3
ReplyDeletethx fürs comment... wer auch immer du bist. XD
Delete