Hi dears!
I'm sorry for making you wait but I had some awesome time with an awesome band.
As I've told you before I joined エース (ace) on several concerts: Vienna, Budapest, Slovenia and Munich. Actually, I really started to love them - not only their music or their stage personalities but also their real selves. Nimo, Toshi, Rookie and support Kentaro and Shunji plus heloc - all of them are just great people and I'm truely honestly happy that I was able to spend some time with them. From the bottom of my heart, I do wish them all the best.
Since I was able to take photos nearly everywhere... I have too many to decide which I want to show you. (笑) But I'll just start with the most recent: Munich!
Actually I was a coupling live with Anli Pollicino. Both bands are really relaxed backstages and I had so much fun being with them.
Well, I think ace did like me too somehow, since they even started to call me "ママ" (mama). ^^;;
Due to the coupling live both bands played one hours each, plus a short encore of Anli Pollicino. Afterwards there was a signing session. It was amazing how many ppl have been waiting to get a sign. OTL
It took soo long. Still, the mood of both - bands and fans - was chilled and everybody was exhausted but happy. ^^
Here are some shots of Munich's エース performance!
Enjoy sweethearts. <3
Anli Pollicino & other lives of エース are in prep --> so please wait a little more! Thx. m(_._)m
Countdown: 6 days to Japan
No comments:
Post a Comment