2012-07-30

# 085 - "エース: Black Butterflies to Reign in Vienna"

Soo.. here's the last present for my pirate-fans.
The first concert I've been with エース was in Vienna. Actually I fell in love with their music right from the first time I've found them in the web about a year ago. But like most of the Japanese bands I do know/ I've seen live till now they are MUCH BETTER during a gig then on CD.

Nimo is a great captain and a strong vocalist. He has a great charming attitude and he is able to speak quite well English with the fans. He is joking with the crowd, entertaining them and I love his movements when he holds his hat while banging the head or jumping around in circles.

Toshi plays the bass in his very own style. He is a great musician and he is also a great person. With his kind and joyful heart he's a great man. Nimo loves to make fun of him on the stage but he is actually studying hard for getting better and better with his English. Also he has a great pronunciation in German.
On stage he is a mood maker, a rockstar and of course a great bassist.

Rookie is ... well, just awesome?!
He seems so nice and always smiling on stage but actually he is a genius. He plays the violin not only while this rock concerts but also quite often in a classical way. He is SO skilled and he is also able to play much more instruments. I doubt that there's one that he can't play. XD
Rookie's stage charisma is awesome, charming and he just makes every fan fall in love with him. I really have to admit that he is one of the most impressive musicians who I've met till now and I really do feel honoured that I was able to spent some time with him and the band.

Thank you guys. You gave me - and I also think so many other fans out there - so many great memories.
Thank you for your music, for your work, for being エース.


Enjoy the photos of Vienna!

CU and good night <3





























Btw. click on the photos to see them bigger!

2 comments:

  1. Sleep tight! Wünsch dir einen guten Flug :D
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. danke danke! :)
      bin gut angekommen und alles ist cheesy. so mehr oder weniger. <3

      Delete