Actually I'm always happy when there are Japanese bands and artists coming to Austria, since I'm an Austrian girl. BUT I am really enthused when they are coming (close) to my hometown Linz.
Thank you Peter for bringing Anli Pollicino to MAConvention!
You guys might already know, but Shindy (Vo) is really amazing. The camera just loves him thus I love to take photos of him. ^^;;;
Anli did a great live in Linz even though the crowd was a bit... well... difficult. Or like Shindy said "shy". Anyway I'm glad that over 150 people stopped by and watched their performance. This time Anli wore their "red cloths". In Munich it was different --> photos here!
After their live they hold a signing session like after every gig in Europe.
And even after that we had to rush out of the venue, went to the hotel and ate pizza together, drank beer (not Shindy!) and had some little chats. Nice guys, really handsome and quite uncomplicated.
Enough talking for now: enjoy the photos!
If there's more or anything special you want to know, let me know and I'll post about it. ^^v
P.S. Click on the photos to see them in bigger! X3
EDIT: THANK YOU FOR OVER 6000 HITS!!!
o(≧∇≦o)(o≧∇≦)o
No comments:
Post a Comment